Saturday 6 April 2019

I am Not a Tarot Reader

I am a self examiner. 
I am an insight seeker. 
I use images as gateways. 
I use beauty as portals. 
My senses my bridges.
I reach for the magnificent, in me.
I reach for the infinite, out there. 
Through the windows of others. 
Universe upon universe.
The stories in their minds.
The views.
In colours. 
(Black and white are colours).
In shapes and forms. 
Curves, lines, texture.
Seventy eight stories.
Seventy eight conversations.
Bouncing off mirrors, upon mirrors.
Each time, morphing.
Each time, clarifying.
Deepening.
Illuminating.
Until finally, settling back, inside.
Looking out.
Realities altered.

I am a meaning-maker.
I am a storyteller. 
I am a problem-solver.
I am a future-builder.

I am a tarot examiner.
I am a tarot collector.

I am not a tarot reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment